Monday, May 28, 2007

Issue One

Wanted: Ashland News!
Hello Ashlanders! The big news here is that Ashland is joining the H-P’s Neighborhood Network. I’m really excited to be your correspondent for all the wonderful news and events happening in town. My name is Meriwether Gilmore and I grew up in Westmoreland County in the Northern Neck- near a small town much like Ashland. My family and I have lived in town for four years now, and loved it the first time we drove down Thompson St. I hope that you’ll call or email me with your Ashland news: babies, baptisms, church events, school news, scouting awards, everyday heroes, and remarkable tales - all those interesting stories that make Ashland such a great place to live. You can reach me by phone: 804-310-5320,or email: ashlandnews@gmail.com. See you next week!

No comments:

It's a shame we didn't get any snow this winter...

Especially since we're building this new town ski lodge.  I mean, I guess it could potentially bring in tourism dollars, if we ...